M Series Features
The Zoll M Series defibrillator combines advanced patient monitoring, noninvasive pacing, ECG display, and defibrillation with printing and recording in one device. This Zoll defibrillator can be used in all resuscitation situations in a hospital or EMS use. It can be configured to operate in manual, advisory, or semi-automated modes. The M series defibrillator from Zoll is compatible with the CPR-D-padz to utilize the Real CPR Help that provides feedback to the rescuer during CPR. PCMCIA cards can be installed to record ECG, voice data, and other system data to be reviewed and archived on a computer.
- Capability of delivering 360 joules of energy (200 joules for biphasic units.)
- Can be used in manual and semi-automatic defibrillation modes.
- CPR monitoring that provides visual and audio feedback to maintain compressions at the AHA/ERC recommended rate.
- External pacing with continuously variable current and pulses per minute.
- Vital signs trending including heart rate, SpO2, end tidal CO2, respiration, and noninvasive systolic, diastolic and mean blood pressure.
- 3, 5, or 12-lead ECG analysis.